- This event has passed.
Legacy Certification at Camp in the Pines
October 3, 2020
LOCATION: Camp Shadow Pines (Heber, AZ) during Southwest Camp in the Pines
TIME during camp TBA (To Be Announced)
For pricing, please see your instructor. Those who would like to audit the class can do so for free.
PLEASE PAY YOUR INSTRUCTOR DIRECTLY
(Many instructors have prepaid this fee through paid in full Level 1, 2, or 3 CTI so check with your Program Director and have them verify in writing if your certification fee is included in your program.)
Please pick up the scoring sheets from your instructor for the Level 1 (white – yellow), Level 2 (camo – purple), Level 3 (blue – red). It is required to have your instructor’s permission to attend the certification camp. (ATTACHED BELOW TO PRINT ALSO)
- You will be performing all forms and 1-steps (white – yellow) and self-defense (Camo to Red) from the ranks of your certification level. You will be performing all forms and 1-steps (white – yellow) and self-defense (Camo to Red) from the ranks of your certification level.
- There will be a fill-in-the-blank test on the 4 quadrants and the 10 class management skills and the Black Belt Attributes for memorization
- You will be teaching life skills assigned to each appropriate level. For the life skills, you need to know: What is it? What is it for? What does it look like? And…How do you teach it?
- Each participant will teach two 3-minute segments based on the above-mentioned module worksheet. Be prepared to turn in 3 written class planners; one from each of the sample outlines on the scoring sheets.
- Bring Ssahng Jeol Bong and Sparring Gear for the purpose of teaching those topics with structure.
- This certification may have some new content from the Legacy Program that was recently released.
What to Bring:
Instructor Manual, a pen, paper for taking notes and 3 class planners as per the 3 modules for your certification level. Proof of CPR certification (online cert for $25). Level 1 & 2 & 3 must have documented a minimum of 100 hours at each level of assisting teaching time.
Click these links to access the paperwork you’ll need:
Trainees, please come prepared! You must turn in your CPR Certification Early!! Below is a list of places you can get CPR certified. You do not have to attend one of the listed locations this is a reference list for your convenience…