- This event has passed.
Class “B” Regional Tournament, October 30, 2021
October 30, 2021
Pre-Registration is strongly recommended for this event. We are requesting that competitors use ATAEZSIGNUP.COM for all registrations. Competition is available for all ages and ranks.
No restrictions on spectators. Per ATA rules, masks will be required by everyone in attendance.
LOCATION: AVONDALE SPORTS COMPLEX
NOTE: All 8 categories of competition will be run in the same ring so you only have one time for competition
7am Doors Open for Check-in And Spectator Band Pick up
7:30 am MANDATORY (15+) Black Belt Meeting
8:30 am ATA Tiger, Team Sparring/Combat and Special Abilities
9:30 am Opening Ceremonies
10:00 am Age 8 and Under and Adults 50+
11:00 am Age 9 & 10, and Adults 40—49
12:30 pm Age 11 & 12 and Adults 30—39
1:30 pm Age 13 & 14, and 15—17
2:30 pm Age 18—29
Please Note—This Schedule is an estimate of times
Combat and Sparring Teams:
All must register by Wed. 10.27.21 with Sr. Master Rueckert @ email@example.com
Cost of Events:
- Traditional Forms/Sparring—- $45
- Traditional Weapons—- $20
- Combat Sparring—- $20
- 1st Creative/Xtreme Event—- $20
- Add’l Creative/Xtreme—- $20
- Tournament Spectators ages 5 & up—- $5
- **There is a family discount for the 3rd family member who registers for same events as other family (ie: 3 people register for forms, discount on 3rd person)
Things to Know:
- All trained ATA students in uniform can learn about judging first hand by volunteering to keep score or time in any ring. Neat writing and math skills are important.
- If you forgot any gear, there will be a few items available for purchase. Tournament T-shirts and other accessories will also be available.